Forums Latest Members
  1. t_swiss_t Jul 28, 2015

I'm looking into this 105.012-66 with the CB case back and was wondering what price point y'all think is fair. I can get into the particulars of what I think about the case, hands, dial, etc. but I'd rather hear everyone's opinion. I realize that the crown and one of the pushers appear to have been replaced and the bracelet is obviously not original, though I'd probably be wearing it on leather or velcro anyway.

Take a look at the pictures to decide for yourself and let me know what you think. Sale is only face to face so no problems from that side of things.

As always, your help is much appreciated!

speedycb1.JPG speedycb2.JPG

2. Optimizer13 Jul 28, 2015

The CB lugs look nice and unpolished. Main value of this piece. CB case not as common as the HF case.
    Lume is not that attractive to my eyes (subjective).
    Chrono hand lume doesn't match but you can find one later on eBay.
    Crown is replacement.
    Seems fine if you're ok with the look of the dial and at a reasonable price.

3. Optimizer13 Jul 29, 2015

There's one for sale now at the FS section.

4. TNTwatch Jul 29, 2015

That one's been sold now. Nice and clean but doesn't have the flat bevels on the lug tops like in OP's post. Doesn't appear to be results of polishing and not the first one I've seen though.

5. justwatching Jul 30, 2015

Nice CB case. The watch has its flaws like the missing tritium on the 5 and 10 o'clock. Chrono hand seems to be new but the watch still has some vintage appeal to it. I personally like the black patina hands. But im not sure if the tritium on the minute hand is black or missing. Cant see clearly on the pics

6. TNTwatch Jul 30, 2015

It's missing since you can see through to the indices underneath.

7. justwatching Jul 30, 2015

Cracked perhaps? U dont see the whole line just a small dot?

8. t_swiss_t Aug 11, 2015

Sorry for the delay, been on vacation sans internet. Thanks for your help, the seller was asking too much given the things you all mentioned so I backed off from the buy. The hunt continues!