105.003 Ed White

Posts
7
Likes
44
Dear friends of fine watches,

I'd like to present my '65 105.003 Ed White in my first post in this forum. As a big fan of Apollo era space flight, I had to buy one from my favourite dealer and collector Michael Larsberg in Berlin three years ago.

Feel free to comment on what you think about this watch!

Greetings from Germany,
Andy
 
Posts
263
Likes
367
what a catch! Conditions is nice.
love the 39mm on the Ed White.

<enjoy it
 
Posts
1,582
Likes
10,339
Really nice. One of my grail. Do you plan a ssteel bracelet soon?
 
Posts
10,747
Likes
16,733
Without meaning to offend you, can I ask have the hands been relumed? Oh just noticed that the thread is 7 months, I guess we may be waiting a while.
 
Posts
24,797
Likes
55,079
Without meaning to offend you, can I ask have the hands been relumed? Oh just noticed that the thread is 7 months, I guess we may be waiting a while.

It looks like the OP did a fly-by and was soon gone.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
It looks like the OP did a fly-by and was soon gone.

Seven days... not even close to the record.
 
Posts
173
Likes
821
DSCF3623-JPEG-Quality-92.jpg