Forums Latest Members

FS 1 bracelet (1998/849 sold, No.12*still available, JB champion sold)

1. Paedipod Aug 18, 2018

one pair of endlinks and three bracelets that were languishing in a drawer. Please ask for any further pictures or information. fullsizeoutput_14af.jpeg

Easy one first: one pair Omega SS 990 endlinks. These are 21mm and fit on the automatic speedmasters (44mm). They will go onto the end of any of the speedy style bracelets, although you will need a pin/collar and knock off your old end links. $35 USD for the pair put in the regular post.SOLD
    y3a6c6PnR8yfZrY61ZjdwA.jpg 5iJoHUE5QoeOlWqLK4K46Q.jpg

Omega 1998/849 speedmaster professional bracelet. ~6.5” closed. I have 2 spare links that will be included. Scuffs on the clasp as pictured, this has been worn and I have not polished them out. $300 USD SOLD

Omega folded link bracelet, no idea where this is from. No.12 clasp, 6.5” closed, about another 3/4” available with full extent of clasp. 22mm straight endlinks, non-removable. This came to me on a cushion case memomatic. $200 USD shipped
    E+YE9DEOSUCi8GoqlarPDA.jpg xZqyFBq4Qna1bknvNgWt8g.jpg

sIPR4K1jTj+iQtrXKS0q3A.jpg gEJm2GWdSESGNOaRjrxyZw.jpg

wQ9DwzNWTo+cE6hSvyz2Fw.jpg

JB Champion and original packaging as it came to me. Springs at horns on one end not as strong as they should be, and there looks to be a little twist to the quick release mechanism. I have not worn this and only took it out of the package for the pictures. $300 USD SOLD. sMLdYs84RkyJTVnQmcnE7Q.jpg 4yWii3EnSCCNQ+QIVF9T2A.jpg fFmkhNW7Tki54FMqmuLxkA.jpg

KHJQXtM1RliUN34IPdd0CQ.jpg 0PO8p%ynRK6ZAAWtlLLKfQ.jpg

Please look at the pictures and decide if you need more information or different angles, etc. As these are not useful to me I am certainly happy to take reasonable offers, but they are being sold as-is, so returns only if completely mis-represented.

thanks OF for space.

Edited Sep 2, 2018