Forums Latest Members
  1. ulackfocus Oct 30, 2014

Hey now, they still make the finest ultra-thin full rotor caliber ever: the 2120. AP owns it outright as part of the deal to sell their 40% interest in JLC to Richemont. AP makes some of the finest dress watches on the face of the Earth, but people are so enamored with clumsy, clunky hubcaps nobody notices a tasteful watch anymore.

François Boucher and MikiJ like this.
  2. ulackfocus Oct 30, 2014

Funny! :p ...... but of course, that's the Springfield location, which predated my employment with the company. I do work a shift or two there every month, but I didn't open that one. Newtown Square, Cross Keys, Vineland, Montgomeryville, and Lawrenceville are the stores I was responsible for since being promoted to the position I currently fill. I did open Cherry Hill, but as the store's regular full time employee and temporary manager. Okay, consider the record set straight.

ps - I have worn the VC in Springfield on several occasions. ;)

3. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 30, 2014

Well, there ya go. ;)

4. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Oct 30, 2014

Sad but true. Unfortunately most of the rich "Boomers" buy hubcaps and not the fine time pieces we appreciate and admire.
    Only a few of us that love those more tasteful "dress" time pieces for their hand made movements and guilloche dials.

5. bupdyke Oct 30, 2014

Hey, (sounds like Si. :D) I have a Hublot hubcap and I love the watch!!