Forums Latest Members
  1. gibfender Jul 5, 2014

I am thinking of getting rid of some of my watches and would really appreciate a guide price to stick on this one please as am pretty rubbish at pricing and was just offered £100 for it online but I know it's surely worth more, I have everything that came with it, including original international guarantee card, with details, was purchased on 21/1/97, watch is fully working but has not been pressure tested for some years.
    Many thanks for any help.
    DSC03217.JPG DSC03219.JPG DSC03220.JPG

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 5, 2014

Its worth more, but not a whole lot more, if you wait fair market value start a $1 no reserve auction on eBay and you'll probably land about what its worth

3. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Jul 5, 2014

The best thing to do is look on eBay, under completed sales to see at what price they actually sell. The answer is £150 and upwards but you do need to factor in condition.

As a tip, clean it. If you are going to show close-up photographs, there is nothing more off putting than seeing years of somebody's dead skin cells lurking in the case and bracelet.

4. gibfender Jul 6, 2014

Hi, Steward, yes totally agree with you and to be honest was in a rush to show more than anything, I do apologise

5. Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jul 18, 2014

Agree with Ash- more..but not a lot more.

dc