Forums Latest Members
  1. i20rider Oct 31, 2014

Anyone interested. I have an opportunity to get it cheap. And I'm willing to sell it cheap to make a quick buck lol.

20141031_112940.jpg
  2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Oct 31, 2014

Before anyone jumps on it, make sure it runs with the chronograph switched off! You need to make sure the chronograph runner is not seized, as some version of the movement they are no longer available.

Cheers, Al

i20rider likes this.
  3. i20rider Oct 31, 2014

And that is one thing I did not look at. Thanks for pointing it out. The chrono itself worked fine and the inner bezel moves as well but that was with just a quick shake. I didn't even think to look at the small second hand at the bottom.

If infact everything turns out ok what would be a good asking price. Not shooting for top of the market. And not trying to make a killing. I would rather see it on someone's wrist than in a glass case

4. glennsim Oct 31, 2014

nice Pouge,

I have the earliest (2 piece second hands,notched case, 'water 70m proof' dial) to the latter versions(plain dial & water 70m resist ,usual 1 piece second hand and usual case). Regret selling my silver dial version.

usual issue we see from chrono buttons jammed up would be long period of non servicing (no big issue, probably lotsa dirt chunks around the inner side of buttons and movement mechanism) or simply hardened chrono button gasket (very common).

heres one of my earliest version;

[​IMG]

i20rider likes this.
  5. proximal Oct 31, 2014

Hmm, interesting. I was just talking to a guy on another forum today about one he had for sale.

6. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Oct 31, 2014

I`d keep it. there is a moon connection....... kind regards. achim

7. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Nov 1, 2014