Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster Day-Date Chronograph 3222.80.00 Blue with Box & Papers

1. jms_w Feb 28, 2014

I have for sale my beloved Omega Speedmaster Day-Date 3222.80.00 blue dial with box and papers. I bought it brand new from an authorized dealer overseas. The reason I am selling it is that in the past 6 years I have been wearing it less and less due to newer pieces I've added over the years. What has almost kept me from selling it is that this watch was my first automatic and still has an accuracy of +3 sec/day.

It is in excellent condition. Every complication works. I have seen this watch run longer than the 44 hour reserve a number of times.

There are no dings on the watch. The bezel ring has only 1 short scratch. There are a few scratches on the bracelet near the clasp
    BUT the clasp has absolutely no scratches since I applied 3M Scotchcal from Day 1.

Included with the watch are the outer box, leather box, leather card holder, warranty card, COSC card, pictogram card, all extra links and pins, original plastics, operating instructions manual.

The leather box and card holder have always been stored in the inner box in my closet but the leather is very soft and has peeled off sticking whatever it touches. Apparently this is normal from what I have seen.

Price is $xxxxUSD + shipping CONUS. Wire transfers only. I have a few references on RolexForums.com as a buyer.

This watch is no longer produced and last retailed for $4100 USD:

http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/speedmaster/date-day-date/day-date-chronograph/32228000

Features
    Day-Date
    Chronograph
    Tachymeter
    Small seconds
    Chronometer

Technical Data
    Crystal Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
    Case Steel
    Dial Blue
    Water resistance 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
    Size Case Diameter: 40 mm
    Movement Caliber: Omega 3606
    Self-winding chronograph movement with day, date and month indications.
    Power reserve 44 hours

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions about this piece. image.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg image4.jpg image5.jpg image6.jpg image7.jpg image8.jpg

Steel-breeze likes this.
  2. jms_w Apr 11, 2014

Adding picture of the bracelet stretch:
    DSC_3113.JPG

3. jms_w Apr 20, 2014

No longer for sale. Sorry.