Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Electric Blue Automatic Never Worn

1. krulikm Jul 22, 2014

Hello. In June 2013, I purchased an automatic "Electric Blue" Sea Master from my local Jared Jeweler. As you know, this model was discontinued and is tough to find. According to the jeweler, the watch is new. I was told that the jeweler found it sitting in the Jared warehouse. Since purchasing, the watch has been sitting in my smoke free home and has NEVER BEEN WORN. The watch is in MINT condition and comes with the original box (both outer and inner) instruction booklet, and the original receipt showing my purchase from Jared.

The watch also came with an official Omega International Warranty Card. However, I don't think it is the right card because when I look up the reference number on the Omega website it lists a different model Sea Master. I have never opened up my Sea Master to look at the serial number inside the case. Also, I do not see the red dot on the back so: 1) either the watch has been serviced or 2) as with some of the older Omega's, the watch did not come with the red dot.

I am asking $2250 for the watch (includes US shipping).

2. krulikm Jul 22, 2014

Here are some photos:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  3. krulikm Jul 25, 2014

Just reduced price to $1850!

4. krulikm Aug 2, 2014

Bump - price reduced to $1650.

5. Albie Aug 3, 2014

Hi,
    Is your watch still available? What size is it, what is the model number?
    Thanks,
    Albie

6. krulikm Aug 16, 2014

Sold