Forums Latest Members

FS FS: Speedmaster 145.022 '68 - Applied Logo - 1039 Bracelet

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! May 31, 2014

Reference: 145.022 '68 T - Speedmaster

Serial number: 27,324,772

Service history: The watch was fully serviced in March, 2014 by ABC Watchwerks. During the service a new mainspring was installed, and I chose to have a new authentic Omega crystal installed (will send the originals with the watch). Remaining portion of 2-year movement warranty, backed by ABC, is transferable to the new owner.

Dial & hands: Authentic and correct. Stepped dial with applied Omega metal logo is in excellent condition with no visible marks or scratches. Lume on markers is darkened or missing in places as you might expect on a watch of this age. Hands are authentic and correct, darkened with age and matching the patina on the markers.

Case: The case is in simply incredible condition. Appears to have never seen a polish. Will let the pictures speak for themselves. During the service, I had a Priek caseback installed in order to display the lovely caliber 861 movement. The original case back and anti-magnetic covers will be included.

Bezel: Correct and authentic "Dot Over Ninety" bezel in excellent condition, no chips or major scratches.

Bracelet/Strap: Comes with an authentic and correct 1039 strap with 516 end pieces. All the links are visible in the pictures, there are none under the clasp. The watch is currently wearing a lightly-worn Kevlar strap with generic deployant buckle, both of which will be included in the sale.

Box & papers: Authentic wooden Omega presentation box that is not original to the watch. No original papers, but will be accompanied by an authentic & official Omega Extract of the Archives. Also includes an insurance appraisal (you can pay that retail price if you like!;) ) from ABC Watchwerks.

Price: reduced 6/3 to $4100, and offers are welcomed. Includes overnight shipping fully insured. Payment by bank wire only. U.S. buyers only unless you are well-known here on OF and can provide references.

Returns: Watch sold "as is" with no returns. Please review the pictures carefully as they are an important & integral part of the description.

The watch will remain on sale here through next weekend, after which it will go up for auction. I am glad to answer any questions you may have via PM, email, or live via phone.

Pictures: Taken by iPhone in natural light. Please note that some of the case/bracelet pictures have been filtered to mono-tone, to better display the finish of the case.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg
    JohnSteed, Varasc, bvertz and 2 others like this.
  2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 1, 2014

Bump1

3. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Jun 1, 2014

Your watchmaker certainly knows how to charge - $25 for a pair of spring bars and $100 for the crystal :eek:

GLWS

4. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 2, 2014

Bump2 - offers welcome - consider the list price as a ceiling (not that I wouldn't take more!).

Stewart H, feel free to use someone else & thanks. ;)

5. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 3, 2014

Bump3. Price reduction to $4100. Will be offered here until Saturday, then on auction, sans 1039.

6. JohnSteed Jun 3, 2014

::love::

Lovely timepiece & GLWTS

Darlinboy likes this.
  7. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Jun 3, 2014

Very interesting...
    How much for the package without the bracelet?

8. JohnSteed Jun 3, 2014

::popcorn:: ...:: but looks like PM time

9. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 3, 2014

Whatever the market will bear. ;)
    Offers by PM welcomed.

10. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 4, 2014

Bump4. Several offers... closing in.

Two-fer -- Get a great watch and save me from the hassle of an auction!

11. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 4, 2014

Now ..... OHPF, and going to a good home. :)

12. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jun 11, 2014

Please change title to SOLD.

Thanks buyer and OF!