Forums Latest Members

SOLD Citizen Bullhead Flyback Chronograph – Stainless Steel – Caliber 8110 – Excellent/Restored condition

1. Northernman Lemaniac Jul 27, 2014

I have for sale a very good looking Citizen Chronograph.

It has the very cool bullhead case with winder and pushers located at the top of the case.
    The watch comes on a Citizen stainless steel bracelet with enough links to fit at least an 8” wrist.

The watch appears to have been completely serviced and restored with NOS components. It is in “like new” condition.

The caliber 8110 movement is a proper flyback chronograph. At the price of this one you will not find anything more technically advanced at this price and quality!

FS1.jpg FS2.jpg P1050727.jpg P1050728.jpg P1050729.jpg P1050730.jpg P1050731.jpg P1050732.jpg P1050734.jpg
    Case: Very good condition. 38mm wide, 44mm lug to lug and 15mm thick. A solid lump of 70´s watch!

Caseback: Very clean.

Movement: Caliber 8110. Running well. The previous owner informed me that it has been fully serviced about 2 years ago. All functions well.

Dial: Like new. Possible NOS replacement.

Hands: Like new. Possible NOS replacement.

Crystal: Great condition.

Crown/Pushers: Great condition.

Braclet: NOS condition.

Price: EUR225 + shipment at cost. OBRO. Only PayPal accepted and included.

Shipment: The watch and I are located in Norway. I will be helpful to assist in keeping import taxes at reasonable levels. Shipments may also be arranged from within the European Union (will normally be possible about once every 14-days). Only tracked shipments accepted from my side.

fs3.jpg
  2. Gazbo Jul 27, 2014

Hi there I have just this minute joined this web site. Purely due to me wanting to be able to contact you. I live in the UK and would love to buy this bull head. I am at this moment in time stretched to the limit for cash . I however have a good watch collection if you would like to think about a trade, thats the best I can do. I also have good on ebay if you would like to have a look , may be we can work something out.
    My ebay name is 0191holmes. kind regards Gary.

3. Northernman Lemaniac Jul 27, 2014

Hi Gary. Need to fund new purchase and reduce the collection again. Hence looking for a straight sale on this.
    Kind regards.
    Anders

4. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Jul 27, 2014

Now that is some piece of kit Anders.
    Watch out for your hands at that price :thumbsup:

JohnSteed and Northernman like this.
  5. Northernman Lemaniac Aug 3, 2014

Still up for grabs! Get a verified good runner from here instead of some dubious junk of the Bay;)!

6. Northernman Lemaniac Aug 4, 2014

SOLD! Thanks OF!