Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1995 Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 3590.50 - Heavy Patina - B&P - Original Receipt

1. KRLYUZH May 18, 2015

Up for grabs is an Omega Speedmaster MoonWatch

3590.50.00 reference with tritium dial, cal. 861 movement

483161XX serial number circa 1995 production

Excellent vintage condition with crisp case. No dings or dents. Nice, clean watch. Serial number is intact on the lug.

Dial is excellent, tritium with heavy yellow patina. Hands are original, tritium, with no cracks in luminous material. Both the dial and hands still glow in dark, evenly.

Bracelet is very nice and tight 1479. Fits about a 8" wrist.

This watch comes as complete set with Omega boxes, manuals, original invoice and purchase receipt from 1995 from Japanese AD, warranty card, matching hang-tag (everything you see in pictures).

No documented service history. Currently runs and winds well. Chrono runs and resets back to 0 as should.

My price is $2,800SOLD shipped within US. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance, so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_7259.jpg IMG_7262.jpg IMG_7263.jpg IMG_7264.jpg IMG_7265.jpg IMG_7266.jpg IMG_7267.jpg IMG_7268.jpg IMG_7269.jpg

Edited May 19, 2015