Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Zodiac Zodia Chron

1. khanmu Apr 16, 2019

Hi

For sale is a nice and uncommon Zodiac Zodia Chron, classic three register chronograph, dates from late 1960's/early 70's. It's a manual wind with Valjoux 72 movement in lovely condition, the "hermetic" signifies it could have been originally used for diving, although of course I suggest you don't :) .....and for much less than a DON bezel for a Speedy, you can have a lovely chronograph which has it's own DON bezel

Good:
    - Sharp lugs, bevels, unpolished case approx. 37mm wide excl crown
    - Original beautiful brushed silver dial and hour, minute and sub dial hands in good condition
    - Excellent condition bezel
    - Clean movement, at least to my eyes
    - Comes on a very nice grey strap but happy to change to another colour if you prefer

Not so:
    - I don't know service history so recommend you budget for a service, I am happy to ask my watchmaker to do that for you at cost if you wish.

Payment details:
    -
    Price - I'm asking £2700 which includes fully insured and tracked shipping via UPS
    - You are responsible for any customs / import tax or duties on any sale
    - Payment - via Paypal FF, bank transfer, or normal PayPal + 4%. I am in London UK, so happy to do face to face if that works and you are in good standing :)
    - Returns accepted if you don't like it, let me know within 1 week of receiving it, return shipping at your cost.

If required, I have some references here as a buyer and seller, and am happy to provide these.

I always try to do my research and price what I sell fairly, but as I'm an enthusiast with a day job and a family, I might not always get it right! So please feel free to make me an offer or let me know if I'm far off or have anything wrong in my description.

Thank you!

zod.jpg

zodiac back2.jpg

Zodiac movement2.jpg

Edited May 2, 2019
  2. khanmu Apr 21, 2019

Bump

3. khanmu May 2, 2019

Bump and reduced...

4. khanmu Jun 14, 2019

Withdrawn as sold elsewhere now

JohnSteed likes this.