Forums Latest Members
  1. Donnie49 Oct 9, 2017

Is there any info about Zodiac watches. I have a Zodiac Glorious that my father had. It is about 60 years old and still works great.

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Oct 9, 2017

Google is your friend, try it.

watchyouwant and Dial & Bezel like this.
  3. Baco Noir Oct 10, 2017

Dial & Bezel likes this.
  4. Giff2577 Quick with the tools! Oct 10, 2017

watchyouwant likes this.
  5. tnt9 Jul 4, 2022

Let me refresh this old thread about Zodiac watches. last week I got my self again Zodiac diver red dot with 7750 inside and because it is in bad condition and without one pusher I have sent it to my watchmaker for repair. I was looking at forum today and searched for Zodiacs here....

Few years ago I was in love with Zodiac watches from 90s. I did had small collection, 7-8 of them.
    Why 90s. at that time, Willy Gad Monier (Former CEO of Tag Heuer) took over Zodiac company and you can see lot of Heuer „looks and influance“ in models from 90s. And I did like it very much, looking like Heuers but with that nice dots and logo that I liked very much.

Dots, yes.... that was also one interesting thing I liked very much. The dots were created to indicate the 'type' of watch being sold at the time. They called it the "Point Series". Red, Gold, and Silver were the primary categories, but there was a Blue dot. They roughly correspond to price, and there were themes in the design elements as well. The Red series were, termed "professional sports" models, Gold were the "professional diver" models, Silver were "elegant sports", and finally the Blue were "ultra-resistant professional divers".

Zodiac was bankrupt in late 90s and that was end of story for "Point series". from early 2000s they are inside Fossil company. in last 10 years they are again present on market with interesting looking models, but quartz movements.

some of mine old pictures (last one was from friend of mine):

S4Ml7yd.jpeg mTPmv83.jpeg kPvHdSs.jpeg nkhSsGt.jpeg fbxs9dY.jpeg VfIeDrM.jpeg

tsv93O9.jpeg MpTf9xC.jpeg qe5WJop.jpeg
    Edited Jul 4, 2022
    bubba48 likes this.
  6. bubba48 Jul 4, 2022

tnt9 likes this.