Forums Latest Members

SOLD Zenith El Primero Rainbow Flyback 02.0470.405

1. bigdubnick Apr 27, 2017

Selling my Zenith El Primero Rainbow Flyback - $3,100 USD wired (includes shipping CONUS) - Paypal add 3%.

This one is hard for me to sell given it's condition and how infrequent they come up for sale....but I need to thin the herd again.

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG
    Condition:
    Case, bezel and bracelet are in excellent condition. There is one tiny ding on the outside of the 5 o'clock lug (see picture). Dial is flawless. Crystal has normal wear of to AR coating (can't seem to capture it in photo). Keeps great time, chrono stops, starts, resets and 'fly's back' like it should. Has not been serviced in my care - previous owner had the movement serviced (watchmatic printout included).
    IMG_0656.JPG
    IMG_0655.JPG
    IMG_0652.JPG

Extras:
    Thomas Priek display caseback (customwatchconcepts.com). Outer and inner box in near perfect condition. Hangtags. 2 links and pins (I removed to fit my wrist).
    IMG_0648.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG

Terms of Sale: Pictures are part of the description - happy to provide more on request. Returns are welcome if buyer pays for return shipping and it arrives to me in the same condition as sold. Willing to sell outside of US to established members only.

References: You can find positive feedback on all my transactions here @ OF, on TRF and WUS under bigdubnick & on ebay as nweispyder.

Edited Apr 28, 2017
    ELV web, quito, George.A and 4 others like this.
  2. bigdubnick Apr 29, 2017

Bump

3. ELV web Apr 30, 2017

I am trading out one of my mangos, if I could manage that. I will get back to you. A bump for a nice complete set of rainbow.

Jwit, bigdubnick and WYO_Watch like this.
  4. bigdubnick May 3, 2017

Bump - open to reasonable offers

5. bigdubnick May 4, 2017

Sold - thanks to the buyer and, as always, to OF for the space and opportunity.

ELV web and Jwit like this.
  6. ELV web May 5, 2017

Congratulations, and darn it to myself