Forums Latest Members
  1. sneer Mar 12, 2016

for sale well working Zenith Defy cal 2552 PC, completely serviced 07.2014. Set with Gay Feres bracelet and box. Please note that crown and mineral glass is also original. It measures 37mm across (not including the crown), 44mm top to bottom, and approximately 13mm thick. This is a pretty challenging watch to photograph, both because of the glass and the many-faceted case - tried to take many angles to give you an idea of the condition.

Price 750 Euro (or equivalent in USD) + shipping cost. Offers and trades considered. Payment by Paypal or bank transfer without additional cost to me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ELV web and Dimitar Kostov like this.
  2. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Mar 12, 2016

Nice watch. For future reference, though, and I suspect that I speak for many collectors, when a seller displays a number of photos yet somehow excludes the case back, it is off-putting, and the assumption will be that it is not in good condition.

Regards,

Tony C.

3. sneer Mar 12, 2016

Thank you Tony for your remarks. I got a lot of proposals but watch will fly to the first person who wrote to me. Of course, I sent him a photo of the case back which I forgot to add here...
    regards
    Piotr