Forums Latest Members
  1. bikehomero Apr 7, 2019

Hi Guys,

Some have noticed, in the Zenith de Luca I bought was a wrong dial and hands installed which I have replaced in the meantime against the original parts. Thus, the other parts are now left over and can move on.

The dial is in excellent condition with perfect aging of the lume. This four-line dial belongs to the de Lucas of the 2nd and 3rd series. Ref 01.0313.400; 02.0313.400; 02.1313.400 and 01.1323.400. Mechanically, it fits naturally on other de Lucas and probably all el Primeros, as one has seen in my case.

In addition there are the completely exchanged hands in however not so perfect condition. The chrono hand has some scratches, the minute hand is not suitable for ref. and has a lighter lume, the minute hand and the small hands of the totalizers are OK more or less.

For the whole package I would like to have € 450,00. If someone only needs a specific pointer, just report, then I modify the offer accordingly. I'm located in Frankfurt, Germany so transport will depend on your location.

Here are the photos:

First, a photo of how the parts look like mounted, the watch is of course not included.

[​IMG]

And here are the offered parts in detail:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I sell the parts from my private collection and I'm not a dealer. Therefore, I give no guarantee or warranty.

Best regards

Jürgen

2. bikehomero Apr 23, 2019

bump

3. bikehomero Jun 11, 2019

Closed as the dial is sold.