Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Zenith Class Elite Carrè Cal. 670

1. Franz Jun 15, 2016

For sale is this Zenith Elite Carrè with the manufacture automatic cal. 670 central seconds.
    Full set, wooden Zenith box and all the papers.

I think this can be considered as a modern take on the classic square case Zenith models from the past (Cioccolatone here in Italy...) that was known to be the JFK watch.

This is a discontinued model bought new in 2011 and, since then, rarely worn.

Case dimensions are 33.5mm (excluding crown) x 33.5 (40 lug to lug) , it looks bigger on the wrist because of the proportions.

Only some inevitable superficial hairlines on the polished stainless steel case, other than that, it is in perfect conditions.
    The dial is in a deep "piano" black, curved sapphire crystal.

The bracelet has all the links and it is super-comfortable with the butterfly deployant clasp.
    The cal. 670 is smooth to operate, super accurate and it has a peculiar function on the date setting, it can be set in both ways, very handy.

It looks great on the bracelet and, of course, on a classic croco strap, i'm sorry for the quality of the photos, but the deep black dial is not easy to represent.
    This is pretty rare to find, with the black dial and steel bracelet.

I'm asking 1420euro including shipping to the EU, payment by bankwire or Paypal (plus fees)

Thanks for looking.

Edited Mar 3, 2020
    dougiedude and ELV web like this.
  2. Franz Jul 15, 2016

Avaliable, make me an offer

3. Franz Jul 23, 2016

Price reduction to 1240 euros or best offer, thanks.

4. Franz Aug 11, 2016

This Zenith is avaliable, i'm open to offers, thanks.

5. Franz Mar 2, 2017

This Zenith is avaliable, price reduction to 1100 Euro or best offer