Zenith Chronograph - Yellow Gold cal. 146DP (A. Cairelli movement) - REDUCED

Dear OF inmates - please have a look:

I am into Zenith a lot, especially Defys ( I love the revival ::psy:: ) and El Primeros. Sometimes I can not resist other Zeniths like this really nice Chrono. Special is the 146DP movement which is usually in CP-2s and was possible at additional charge to be ordered in the gold Chronos.

The movement has been serviced in 8/2021 (see caseback) and runs smoothly. Dial is in good condition - especially to mention (in addition to the caliber) is the original crown featured. But please take a look at the pictures.

I bought it last year, but it gets no wristtime - that's why I am selling it here hoping to make somebody happy.

I am a private collector - keen on having good references. So buy with confidence! See also my "seller profiles & reviews". Watch and I are located in Vienna/Austria. I am happy to offer F2F but also ship Continental Europe wide, international shipping let's discuss.

Asking price is EUR 2.450,-- 2.250,-- 2.150,-- shipping is on me . I prefer a straight sale, but as we are all bit by the watch bug temptations may be welcome 馃槤

Edited:

Bump : need to go: new price: 2.250,-- (plus shipping)

Talk to me 馃憤

btw: references can be found
Edited:

Bump 2.150,-- or best reasonable offer.

Keep it coming - worst thing happening: I refuse your offer 馃嵖

Let's get this sold! 馃う
Edited:

Bump - could somebody give me some hints to sell this beauty

Well, dressy chronographs tend to sell slower than sporty. Just give it some time. I sold one Omega rare chronograph a few years ago rather long time despite being a rare, relatively cheap, and spectacular looking watch.

Bumpy di pump 馃榾

And a very honest sunlight pic - for further check: