Forums Latest Members

SOLD Zenith Chronograph 146HP Black Dial

1. Northernman Lemaniac Mar 8, 2016

I have up for sale a rarely seen and very crisp 1960s Zenith chronograph caliber 146HP.
    The watch has an exceptionally clean, all original black/silver "panda" dial with golden indexes, signed crown and spotless movement.

Lume plots have aged beautifully.
    Caseback has the “Stellina” symbol clearly visible and the marking 317D537.
    Diameter of the Gold Filled/20 microns case is 37mm wo crown (39mm with crown).

There is one issue where the gold fill/plating has come off on the bezel (see pictures - lower left corner of the bezel only). I had the intention of having this replated as part of a general service, but have decided to rather sell it as is. Just too many projects active at the time.:(
    The rest of the case is looking very good.

The watch functions as it should. Chronograph resets to 12 and it keeps time. Winding is smooth.
    Service history is unknown.

It is being sold “head only”, in extent no strap/buckle.

IMG_6461-2+.jpg IMG_6460.JPG IMG_6332.JPG IMG_6333.JPG IMG_6334.JPG
    IMG_6337.JPG

I am asking USD1900. Tracked shipment and PayPal-fees included.
    Contact me for more details/pictures. I entertain sensible offers.

The watch is sold "as is". Please request references if so desired. I am a private collector and have sold several watches here on OF earlier.

The watch and I are located in Norway. EU shipment is possible. I will always do my best to assist in keeping shipment costs and fees as low as possible.

2. Northernman Lemaniac Mar 9, 2016

Congratulations to a good forum member, and sorry to bring the sad news to the other interested parties.
    Watch is bound for France.:thumbsup:

sliceoftime_ likes this.
  3. Northernman Lemaniac Mar 9, 2016

And a big thank you to OF!