Forums Latest Members

Zenith Big Blue TV dial watch- spare links for bracelet????

1. walterwhite Apr 22, 2014

I have an incoming Big Blue on the original steel bracelet- I have large wrists because I am a boxer-
    I will definitely require extra links for the bracelet- can anyone tell me the chances of getting them?
    Do Zenith still supply such old parts?

2. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Apr 22, 2014

They can make new movement parts if you have a watch repaired by them or if your watchmaker has an exceptional relationship with them but cases and bracelets are bought-in items so it is unlikely that they would still have spares for a 40 year old bracelet - no harm in asking though.

Your best bet would be to trawl eBay, especially Germany and Italy, to try and pick up a used bracelet that you can canibalise for the extra links.

3. MMMD unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Apr 22, 2014

Excellent watch for a boxer... El Primero mas macho. Little chance of getting bracelet links from the factory, I'm afraid, though there is a famous story of Zenith hooking up a precocious teenager with replacement parts for a Big Blue he was restoring a few years ago. Your best bet might be to wait for a bracelet on eBay (very rare to see them without the watch) or buy a beat-up Zenith or Movado example, harvest the links you need, and resell the watch.

4. Veritas99 Apr 23, 2014

I can't promise this ebay listing is the same bracelet, but it looks like the right style.

Vintage Zenith Watch Buckle for DefyPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

You may want to get dimensions from the seller first.

5. m neuman What, me worry? May 5, 2014

here are some parts for your bracelet ebay 321397455500

6. jfwoodman May 5, 2014