Forums Latest Members
  1. MisterV Sep 26, 2017

Referring to this thread (link), information on this range seems rather hard to find, probably for their lack of popularity? So I thought I'd ask here, since it looks like someone knows very well about these (apparently, ref.01.6000.410).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is what I'm looking at right now (link). Unfortunately, no better pictures so far, though I've just asked for more.

I know this one is not for everyone, but I see an unusual beauty in its combination of various elements... even though they're probably considered by some to be the Pontiac Aztek of Zenith, something about it really caught my eye.

Is there anything I should be weary of, in this case? Any reason I shouldn't purchase?
    I've already seen other models with wrong hands, apparently. This one, however, looks a bit too good - cheaper than other offers on eBay and Chrono (Watchrecon apparently never had one), in pristine condition, and with box and papers. Not sure if it's quite the 'right' price, I know Ebels with the El Primero movement are cheaper, but then not as attractive to me, though I did find a listing sold for 1,250 Euro.

Other suggestions on where to read up on this model range are also appreciated.

mikechi22 likes this.