Forums Latest Members

Zenith A3634 missing "Automatic" on dial.

1. Jonatan Jan 2, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am in need of some knowledge regarding the Ref. A3634. I have the opportunity to buy a nice version of this model ( sorry don't have any pictures for the moment) and was wondering if a dial variation exists without "Automatic" written on the dial. I bumped into this watch in an antique store and it's my last day tomorrow before returning home. The dial is a beautiful dark blue with some lovely patina but does not have the "Automatic" written under Zenith. I didn't want to buy on impulse and Internet research has not granted any variations on the dial but I know that the knowledge is here. @LouS and @Gavin, you've discussed or sold one before. To your knowledge has zenith made another reference in dark blue with a dial not containing the "Automatic" or am I looking at an older replacement dial or a redial. Sorry to not have pictures or my own! (Photos boworred from Gavin in the For Sale section so you may know what the A3634 looks like). The watch has the correct crown, hands and is in great shape.
    It's a beautiful looking watch and would love any feedback from knowledgable Zenith aficionados. Thanks for the help!

Jonatan

image.png