Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Zenith 1950s Turkish Railroad

1. imfagent449 May 17, 2021

I have for sale a Zenith Turkish Railroad from the 1950s that is in wearable condition.

Case: The case is 34mm. It is in reasonable condition. There are some scratches on the front consistent with a piece of this age. The back has some corrosion as you can see in the picture. It doesn't appear to affect functionality. It does have the Turkish Railways logo on the back
    Crystal: Generally in good condition.
    Movement: 126-5. Runs and keeps time. Please note that a previous owner/watchmaker has made some sort of modification. Although the hours and minutes keep time, the seconds runs once around the dial every 47 seconds. The movement has a glass cover that is still intact.
    Dial and Hands: The dial is original. It shows some patina - it is a little more pronounced between 1 to 4pm. The hands are original. The seconds hand appears gold.

There are no associated boxes and papers.

Price: 200 USD including shipping to the Continental US with FedEx (or best offer). The watch is in Los Angeles.

Pictures:

IMG_0554.JPG IMG_0556.JPG IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0555.JPG
    Edited May 21, 2021
  2. imfagent449 May 21, 2021

Price reduced to 200USD including shipping to CONUS.

(Wow. I am not great at taking photographs of watches. If there is a thread on this - feel free to point me there.)