Forums Latest Members
  1. devnull Sep 9, 2015

Browsing about I came across this cute ultra slim 35mm 18k dress watch for sale. The problem I'm having is that I can't find any info on it. Does anybody here knows the reference number so I can research it further? While I'm asking, is that crown original to this watch?

The asking price is around $830. A bank transfer would cost me another $25 plus shipping. Does it sounds reasonable?

zenithslim01.jpg zenithslim02.jpg zenithslim03.jpg zenithslim05.jpg zenithslim06.jpg zenithslim07.jpg

2. nicolas07 Sep 9, 2015

I don't know this model so can't pronounce on its originality but the dial seems quite a bit damaged :( and this will be a deal-breaker for me.
    Nice case however... :)

3. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Sep 9, 2015

Tho 40T movement is not rare and as @nicolas07 says, the dial is nasty. In good condition, this could be worth €650 - 700 at today's prices on eBay, if the case back is also in good condition (with a clear serial number). Then add a bit for a dealer's profit.

It isn't one I would want to add to my collection but if you can get it for €500 of less - and you like it - then go for it

4. m neuman What, me worry? Sep 20, 2015

Hold out for something better will bring you more joy in the long term. You will never have to apologize for it if it is correct.

5. hugo Sep 21, 2015

I think price has already discounted for damaged dial, If you wanna buy this watch BUT if I were you, I will wait for better one
    good luck

6. Unluckyfred Curry from India = good. Watches from India = bad Oct 4, 2015

As people already know I am a bit of a fool to say the least Doh ! but I think this is a lovely looking piece, and I would buy it, but then what do I know ? Cheers fred