Forums Latest Members

Youngest billionaire in Nigeria

1. OmegaLover Omega, please be my Valentine! Mar 27, 2017

March, 2017

Do you know anything about youngest billionaire in Nigeria? Who are the richest and youngest people in Nigeria? Some people are working hard for the whole life in order to make their dreams come true. And in one fine day everything comes... However, the age is already knocking at the door. It is like you can afford everything, but there is no desire and strength as you had in youth. It is quite another thing to be a billionaire in the prime of life to use these benefits for all your life. The world has many lucky billionaires. Now we will get closer to the youngest billionaires in Nigeria.

Sijibomi Ogundele

[​IMG]

Speaking about his sources of enrichment, he managed to earn his fortune by investing huge sums of money. His main sphere of activities is real estate business. Nowadays he is supposed to be the CEO of Sujimoto or great real estate network. According to African Forbes, Sijibomi Ogundele is stated as very promising entrepreneur in the field of real estate. It is believed that he took this name after one Japanese professor in whom he takes pride and whom he respects. Now he is only 34 years old. His main lifetime affections are cars and different antique items. Last year he managed to buy one interesting item – Patek Phillipe wristwatch, which cost about N23 million. Can you imagine? According to his words, this watch can be passed to his children and grandchildren. The youngest self made billionaire – it is exactly about him.

Despite the fact that he was born in quite a poor family, now he hosts Medici Terraces at Milverton Road, Ikoyi. In some years he might become the second Aliko Dangote and become one among the richest Nigerians.

However, now it’s not his only one profitable project. His new position is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Bakrie Delano Africa (in cooperation with Indonesia). The company mainly deals with investment possibilities in such important spheres, as: mining, oil, gas, agriculture. This company is extremely successful due to the fact that Nigeria has great oil and gas reserves, the only thing is to invest money in these spheres cleverly. Forbes has already stressed their personalities in the list of the youngest billionaires. Today we have no precise information concerning their net worth, but we are sure that they are doing well.

https://www.naij.com/1095266-youngest-billionaire-nigeria.html

Edited Mar 28, 2017
    OMGRLX likes this.
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 27, 2017

::popcorn::

3. OmegaLover Omega, please be my Valentine! Mar 27, 2017

Inspirational article, I hope you liked it.

4. Meme-Dweller Mar 27, 2017

So is this the prince that keeps sending me those emails?

ahartfie, Garv, Syrte and 24 others like this.
  5. CajunTiger Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Mar 27, 2017

LOL

watchknut likes this.
  6. OmegaLover Omega, please be my Valentine! Mar 27, 2017

I believe its Patek Philippe Nautilus on a wrist.

[​IMG]

7. adi4 Mar 27, 2017

Is he also heavily investing in a social media presence? :rolleyes:

Syrte likes this.
  8. lillatroll Mar 27, 2017

Inspirational? Corruption is rife through out Africa. I would be surprised if he made his money through hard work and honest toil.

Syrte, Cad290, kingsrider and 4 others like this.
  9. bryanmanio Mar 28, 2017

You find it hard to believe someone can be successful without criminal ties in a country of over a billion people?

Cad290 and STANDY like this.
  10. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Mar 28, 2017

Note that 23M NGN is 57K to 75KUSD, depending on what FX you consider... not petty cash, but not quite the amount of of digits in NGN would suggest either :D

Anyway... not commenting on the "substance" of the article, others will do it for me :D

WatchVaultNYC likes this.
  11. michael22 Mar 28, 2017

190 million. But yes, I find it hard to believe.

RJwatches, Spacefruit and Lonestar like this.
  12. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Mar 28, 2017

173M ppl in Nigeria...

13. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Mar 28, 2017

Woopsie, same posting time!

michael22 likes this.
  14. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Mar 28, 2017

...especially in a country in one of the poorest (and most corrupt) continents on earth where wealth is generated from the the-gentlemanly-honest-humble-good-for-planet-earth-and-all-humanities-survival OIL industry ... but who cares about the 'youngest billionaire in nigeria'? I joined Omega Forums coz of watches :)

kingsrider, Jwit, adi4 and 3 others like this.
  15. lillatroll Mar 28, 2017

I find it hard to believe soneone can get that rich in a country that is rife with the amount of corruption that happens in Nigeria or any African country for that matter. It is an accepted part of the culture and is rife from top to bottom.

kingsrider likes this.
  16. Traveler Mar 28, 2017

"Speaking about his sources of enrichment, he managed to earn his fortune by investing huge sums of money"

Enough said ::facepalm1::

Jaacck, Foo2rama, watchknut and 2 others like this.
  17. Bumper Mar 28, 2017

18. tyrantlizardrex Mar 28, 2017

I have a question @OmegaLover .

You keep full body copying content from other sites onto this forum, without quotation marks, and without really indicating that it's not your content.

Having worked with shady marketers for a long time, this is often done to add validity to content by posting it in multiple places, so that google adds a higher ranking and treats it as legitimate.

Is that's what's going on here?

Because it looks like spam, and it tastes like spam... hmmm.

ahartfie, Deafboy, Hkolka and 8 others like this.
  19. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Mar 28, 2017

Edited Mar 28, 2017
    Jwit likes this.
  20. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Mar 28, 2017

nonuffinkbloke likes this.