Forums Latest Members

SOLD 700$ YGP Universal Geneve Polerouter Jet ref. 40355/4

1. Jonatan Jun 3, 2019

Hi Everyone,

I'm putting up for sale a Polerouter Jet ref. 40355/4

Case: I believe it's been lightly polished but it appears to have been done properly. Minor scratches from wear on the dial side. The back cover logo is still visible but has some scratches from a previous improper opening.

Dial: Is in great condition, great texture and lovely patinated lume dots. It has a slight imperfection around the hands at 6 o'clock.

Hands: Original with lume matching the dots on the dial.

Crown: It's hard to say if the crown is original and has lost the logo through wear or if it's a replacement.

Crystal: Has a few scratches and doesn't have the logo which leads me to believe it's not original.

Movement: 215-9 It runs well and keeps good time but should be serviced if used regularly. You can see that a screw holding down the mechanism is missing and it's causing the rotor to rub against the back of the case. I would get it fixed but my watchmaker is booked until the end of June.

It's a great watch, that wears really well but it's not getting any wrist time since I've got quite a few others.

Now 700 (paid 820) USD (Paypal F&F) and will include Canada post tracked and insured shipping in Canada, US and Europe. Watch is located in Vancouver, Canada.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_869e.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_86a0.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_86a1.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_86a2.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_86a3.jpg
    Edited Jul 1, 2019
  2. BenBagbag Jun 3, 2019

That dial is striking. Beautiful. GLWS!

3. Jonatan Jun 5, 2019

I know it's not perfect but trust me it still has a lot of love to give and will offer pleasure to its new owner.

sdre and watch3s like this.
  4. Jonatan Jun 13, 2019

bump!

5. Jonatan Jul 1, 2019

Dropping the price to 700$.

6. Jonatan Jul 7, 2019

Now sold. Thanks to the new owner and to OF for the space.

BenBagbag likes this.