Forums Latest Auctions Members

Yet another Snoopy moonwatch

1. TDBK

TDBK Jul 14, 2019 8:21am

Perhaps only of passing interest in how people are going looney about the anniversary. This time in collaboration with Undone and nominally connected to the Apollo 10 mission where the orbiter had the callsign "Charlie Brown" and the lander "Snoopy"

Three designs, two of them limited, one "inspired by the very watches worn by the first astronauts to step on the moon".

[​IMG]

Here's Watchuseek. Looks like they will go on sale on the 17th.

[Edited to remove contest link, as it's not a drawing, it's a competition, and I'm presuming that nobody here has an interest in being a top promoter.]

Edited Jul 14, 2019 12:43pm
  2. krh7

krh7 Jul 14, 2019 7:25pm

link to more photos?

3. TDBK

TDBK Jul 16, 2019 8:47am

These are available now at https://www.undone.com/en/snoopymoonwatch. Two different limited edition styles commemorating Apollo 10 and 11 and also the ability to customize a watch with the dial, case, bezel, hands, strap, and character of your choice. They're showing me prices in GBP, I'm in the UK right now: £ 360 for the limited editions (300 pieces each), £ 275 for the customized versions. Seiko VK61 / VK64 mecha-quartz movements. Could be a candidate for a beater with a wink-wink relationship to the Speedmaster / Apollo / Silver Snoopy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]