Forums Latest Members
  1. cubizmo Apr 12, 2017

Hello everyone, my name is cubizmo and I am addicted to watches. I've heard this forum right here is just the wrongest possible spot to hang around when you have a problem like that, so here I am. *sigh*

I recently zeroed in on a 3570.50 moonwatch and now I am obsessing about it and biding my time until I find one I like. I'm looking forward to reading through every thread obsessively. :)

marcn, semper_shells and Jwit like this.
  2. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Apr 12, 2017

Welcome @cubizmo glad to have you here! And yes you are correct. Most of us here have a serious addiction, those who are not addicted simply have the disease.

You're on the right path to being a high quality new member(intro, using manners, and you have an avatar :thumbsup:). Make sure you read the stickies at the top of each sub forum. These will answer most of your questions. Especially the ones about buying/selling(people seem to skip over these a lot).

And just so you know, we thrive on watch pictures! So let us see what you have(Omega or not).

-Jake

ahartfie, cubizmo and semper_shells like this.
  3. cubizmo Apr 13, 2017

@Jwit, thank you for the kind words! I will try my best to behave, not start flame wars, not to be a troll or feed trolls their much coveted ><(((°>, and all the other model forum behavior... aaaand I just realized I have been on the internet since the beginning of time, does anyone use ASCII at all anymore? I made myself feel old in just 1-1/2 posts. But I digress. I will post pictures and am looking forward to learn more about Omega.

So far, no Omega for me - it's mostly Sinn, Breitling, Magrette, Seiko etc.

Alex

Jwit likes this.
  4. M.C.B1974 Apr 13, 2017

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the non-habilitation center where we help you to grow your addiction.:D
    You have a great problem and you are not alone, It's my disease and I'm not looking for a cure.
    Welcome and I hope you really enjoy the forum..... I look forward to seeing your watches posted over time:thumbsup:
    Best regards,
    Martin

cubizmo likes this.
  5. cubizmo Apr 13, 2017

Thank you Martin, looking forward to not being cured! Well, if there was a therapy of sorts, my wife would have drugged me and dumped my sorry a** there a while ago. I tried to get her hooked by getting her a Nomos for the birth of our son, but she still insists I have at least some sort of a disorder and warns me against getting her another watch. On the positive side - she does love the Nomos, and I keep it well polished, change straps for her, etc. :D

M.C.B1974 likes this.
  6. M.C.B1974 Apr 13, 2017

Keep buying her watches I'm sure she will eventually give in and start looking at watches more and more and want to add another one. Before you know it she with need to be diagnose with the treatment of more watches.;)