Forums Latest Members

SOLD Yema Yachtingraf Regate - blue ship - second execution case

1. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Nov 2, 2018

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CASE & CASEBACK: Very solid 3-piece steel case with pressure fit steel bezel and screw in case back measures 40,7 mm wide not including crown x app. 48 mm long x app. 12 mm high. There are only minor marks from wear and a few minor scratches. The lugs show minor and are very thick. The case back has a visible scratch from careless opening. I think the watch was never polished

Overall very good vintage condition. The bezel looks very good with some very limited delaminating and limited older scuffs/marks but is also nice and sharp— Excellent condition. The outer back is marked ‘waterresistant – all stainless steel – antimagnetic’ and is further marked with the correct reference 810.745. The original polish is still very well visible.

DIAL & HANDS: Extremely nice and original black dial with beautiful creamy off-white original lume on raised markers. All original dial text in white is crisp and legible. Razor sharp blue circle with the famous sailing yacht. Below that: patent pending. Hands in perfect condition and matching lume on dial. The seconds hands is as to be expected no lume. The 3 o’clock index shows the starting function. Working: After a reset the countdown subdial shows 1-2-3-4-5 and red in the 6th small window. When the chronograph is activated at the first gunshot the countdown starts and the big white sweep hand is set in motion clockwise. After 30 seconds the indicator disk moves half a minute, and so it does again after 60 seconds, now showing 0-1-2-3-4. A slide bar shows the first minute in blue. After the first 5 minutes of the countdown, when the second gunshot is fired, the 6th window in the dial takes over the countdown: 5 more minutes to go.

CROWN & PUSHERS: Unmarked but original crown and pushers in very nice condition.

CRYSTAL: New aftermarket plexi.

MOVEMENT: Powering this classic Yema is a manual wound Valjoux 7733S movement. Recent service by master watchmaker. Receipt available. Therefore this watch is running strong, keeping excellent time and is guaranteed to be working properly at the time of shipment. Given the age of the watch I will not guarantee the waterproofness of the watch

STRAP: Unused blue perlon strap. This watch has a lug width of 20mm.

ACCESSORIES: Watch will be accompanied by its original box. Watch was stored in this box for some decades and the box is complete but has some battle scars.

ASKING PRICE: EUR 5.500, which includes fully insured worldwide shipping by registered mail.

FURTHER REMARKS: Given that I am raising money for a business venture no trades please. Payment in euro. Bank wire strongly preferred. Paypal to be discussed but you pay fees. Personal delivery within reason. I have dozens of feedback on various watch forums and about 200 on ebay (as Mark020). Watch and me are in the Netherlands. If required contact via phone/whatsapp/insta(Markk020)/Linkedin possible.

2. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Nov 5, 2018

Watch is on hold for C

3. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Dec 12, 2018

So I had a buyer named C from London. After 3 weeks, with a lot of excuses, he still did not transfer the money and now seems to be vanished. Not very gentleman like behaviour.... Anyway: back again.

4. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Jan 18, 2019

Open to offers! Trade in of you UG chrono possible :)

5. Albe100 Jan 18, 2019

You should add the FS tag on your listing to make it more visible in the thread.

Beautiful watch by the way. Yema has done a great job with their re-issues as well. GLWS!!

6. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Feb 6, 2019

Still for sale with a serious discount of EUR 1000!

7. Mark020 not the sharpest pencil in the ΩF drawer Feb 8, 2019

Now sold!