Forums Latest Members
  1. jhross98 Nov 18, 2019

Selling my Yema Rallygraf Super. I think it is one of the best examples in the market. The watch is in incredible condition outside of a few scratches on the caseback from someone trying to open the watch long ago.

This is the 3-register version which is far more rare than the 2-register "Andretti" variant

This was purchased from rarebirds a year+ ago. Full disclosure it was recently listed on Hodinkee (photos below) and failed to sell at 8500 USD (which was too high a price)

I am asking 6000 USD. Payment by wire, venmo, paypal and I will ship at my expense via FEDEX next day in the US and at my cost outside of the US. I will accept returns only if the watch is not in the condition described, and I cannot accept returns from outside of the US.

The pictures tell the story here--please email with any questions. If it doesn't sell here relatively quickly this will go to auction or ebay

Thx OF for the space

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg Untitled.jpg

image1.jpeg

grangerpotter and Dr.Sascha like this.
  2. jhross98 Nov 20, 2019

this is now a no reserve ebay auction, but I will honor the OF price of 6k if any are interested. I will also ship for free to OF members

auction is here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323986696186Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

3. jhross98 Nov 24, 2019

last bump before auction ends. . i will cut the OF price to 5k usd if you want to forestall the auction ending

Edited by a mod Jun 1, 2023