Forums Latest Members

SOLD Wyler Triple Date Dynawind Ref. 8143 A. Schild Caliber AS 1315, vintage 1950's

1. Hijak Sep 1, 2015

I've waffled back and forth about selling this but have decided to go ahead and do so...

I purchased this watch in January of this year from an Esteemed Forum Member here. It is in outstanding condition and was recently serviced (November of 2014) and I have paperwork to show this that will be included in the sale.

This has an A. Schild cal. AS 1315 bumper movement in excellent condition. Anton Schild made some very nice movements back in the day (finally merging with ETA in 1978) and you can learn more about them here...

The case measures 33.5mm not including the crown and 40mm from lug to lug (lug width is 18mm). The dial is a nice ivory with gold applied markers and Arabic numbers. The hour and minute hand are also gold with a blue steel date indicator that is red tipped. This is a triple-date watch showing the month, day of the week and date and its quite easy to set. Everything on this watch works as it should and it will come with the dark blue leather strap in the pictures as well as a nice blue fabric strap. I'm asking only what I paid for this and will include PayPal fees and shipping in the price for US buyers.

$575.00 USD including PayPal and shipping to the CONUS...international shipping at my discretion and at cost.
    1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.jpg Wrist Shot, 1.JPG Wyler Triple Date Dynawind Cal. AS1315, 1950s, 8.jpg Wyler Triple Date Dynawind Cal. AS1315, 1950s, 9.jpg

Thanks for looking!:thumbsup:

Tritium, adam78, Lessismore and 2 others like this.
  2. Hijak Sep 1, 2015

O.H.P.F.

3. Hijak Sep 1, 2015

Sold to a fellow Forum Member!:thumbsup:

adam78, JohnSteed and Darlinboy like this.