Forums Latest Members

WWW "Dirty Dozen" watches - set of 10

1. neilp Sep 1, 2020

It’s time to part with my incomplete collection of WWW watches. I need to fund other hobbies… and other watches! I am offering these for sale as one, that is all 10 together. to see: the IWC and Grana are the missing ones, unsurprisingly!

I don’t claim to be a guru about these watches and some of them are better examples than others. I should note the MoD dial on the Omega and the wrong hands on the Buren. There may be other aspects that are not correct but those are the ones that I am aware of!

I will send more pics to interested parties. It’s hard to put a value on these, with recent sales all over the map. I’m not in a hurry and will not give them away. I think $20,000 USD is a fair price and one at which a dealer might even find it worthwhile buying and selling them individually.

While I would prefer an all-cash sale and do want to get some cash out of the deal, I will consider certain specific partial trades:
    IWC 6b/346
    JLC 6b/346
    Rolex GMT Master II (prefer SEL with holes)
    Rolex Day/Date (prefer white gold)
    Omega FOIS Speedmaster (or potentially other straight lug Speedmasters)

If you contact me offering a trade please state the value you associate with your watch. Also please be reasonable regarding values as I think I have priced these fairly. Stupid offers will be ignored!
    I’ll leave this post here for a few days and if no interest I’ll post elsewhere.

Payment by wire only, shipping at the purchaser’s cost and risk. I’m happy to meet face to face in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas or Houston.
    If you are a potential buyer please contact me via the messaging system here initially. 10a www.jpg

Edited by a mod Sep 1, 2020
    gmb80, JanP, Mytreasure and 25 others like this.
  2. neilp Sep 2, 2020

Apologies I failed to upload the required number of pics. I'm adding a couple more here but have plenty and can take more if needed. Please email if you would like to see them.

$_65.JPG

longines WWW 1.jpg

divetime, apsm100 and gantosfc like this.
  3. neilp Feb 2, 2021

Now on hold. Thanks OF

WYO_Watch and Lonestar like this.
  4. neilp Aug 9, 2021

The sale never happened so these are still on the market. I plan to list individually soon, so last opportunity to buy as a group.