Forums Latest Members

WTB or need extra link for vintage gold Omega bracelet 1162

1. actionj Dec 31, 2015

Folks, I recently found and purchased a gold bracelet for my gold Omega 176.007 chrono. I found the bracelet in really good condition and WITH 653 end links. Considering I paid $125 for the bracelet and end links, I feel like I got a pretty good deal. Indeed, the bracelet shows some stretch and there are a couple of minor surface scratches, but the gold plating looks pretty good and matches up to my watch head pretty well. All in all, I'm very pleased.

Unfortunately, I have a cave man 8" wrist and the bracelet just barely fits me. And it's tight. As a result, I'm looking for one extra link for this bracelet to give me just the smallest of wiggle room. I would get two if I could and then adjust the clasp down if needed.

I have found 1162 links for sale in stainless steel on Ofrei's website, but nothing in gold. I know there are many collectors with these watches and perhaps one of you may have an extra link or two. If you do and you'd be willing to part with it/them, please let me know.

If nothing else works, I can get a stainless steel link and gold plate it to match when I restore the bracelet in the future. Until then, enjoy a few pics. Thanks in advance, folks!

IMG_6618.JPG IMG_6619.JPG IMG_6620.JPG IMG_6621.JPG
  2. redpcar Jan 1, 2016

I dug through my parts and came up with a rough one. 16mm? Interested?
    Omega No12 Bracelet.jpg

3. Birky101 Jan 1, 2016

[​IMG]

Got this if its any good !