WSRUW: What Seiko Are You Wearing Today?

Got this in the mail today NOS for a great deal… debating whether to keep it or flip… gonna try a different bracelet and reassess from there hehe. One of the few times I dislike a OEM Seiko bracelet…

Swapping bracelets around

Then decided to finish the day with this one.

Edited:

Hi. Any other Elnix owners out there?
I am quite partial to an Elnix a much underrated and misunderstood movement in my opinion. One of the best value grab and go's out there.

haha i guess I should actually wipe the watch before taking a photo.

October, 1980 7019, which I got it for a bargain recently. I like that it has an Arabic datewheel, Made in Japan on the dial, and an unpolished case. Just swapped in a sapphire crystal. Should be my daily for a while.

oct-1980.jpg

Daily beater again, too sweaty for my 4522.

I like that the bracelet on the 4th gen. Monster curves and fits perfectly to the case. The 1st gen. Monster does not.

Not wearing it now, but I tracked this SRP633 "Mohawk" after seeing it for the first time almost a year ago and pining for it since. Problem is, it's a salesman's sample and non functional.

I have a regulated NH36 movement with white Kanji wheels. I need someone who can:

- install (or supply and install) the black day and date wheels,
- supply and install the crown/stem/tube as required,
- install (or supply and install) the proper hands,
- service the case,
- install the movement,
- supply and replace the gaskets/seals,
- supply and install a double dome sapphire crystal with clear AR on the inside only,
- check water resistance to at least 100m, 200m preferred

I'm gong to try and use Seiko parts where I can, but some things of doesn't matter go me. Any ideas who will do this type of repair/modification on this type if sample watch?