Forums Latest Members
  1. yande Sep 6, 2014

Reasonably new and wondering how come no love for WRUW threads here? Only two that search results showed were from 2011.

I'm not a fan of daily WRUW threads, but lets show off what we are wearing throughout this month, if not beyond.

Here's my 2254.50.

Omega Seamaster with Hang TagsIMG_2633.jpg

thehighwayjazz, Spy and jopex like this.
  2. fufluns Sep 6, 2014

Not a fan either of daily WRUW, but glad to see you in this forum and to cooperate with your revitalizing effort. Here are the two Aqua Terra I will use this September.

image.jpg image.jpg
  3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 6, 2014

4. yande Sep 6, 2014

That sounds great to me. I did a search, WRUW, but only in Modern Omega Watches.

Hopefully a Mod can merge this one into that?

Regardless, it's very nice to hear from you Franco. I see you in spirit every day, for your gift takes pride of place in my house. Horologically, its value to me is only superseded by a couple of my most treasured watches. Welcome to OmegaForums also.

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Sep 6, 2014

The Franco???????

Great news, welcome mate. Like Mark, I am reminded of you almost daily, and what a pleasure it is.

:thumbsup:

yande likes this.
  6. yande Sep 7, 2014

Not sure what is happening with this thread. I've since learnt that their is a "Full time" WRUW thread. Mods tell me this thread has been deleted, (they are not sure why) though it is still here? .
    No problem.. I did request for it to be moved to the main WRUW thread.... I also requested that our new member, (and Jim and I's respected "best mate") Fufluns, be treated accordingly due to his horologically, and artistic fame, not to mention his philanthropic donation. Namely this masterpiece.

05/20 I love it.

[​IMG]