Forums Latest Members
  1. thseremet Aug 19, 2018

Hey guys!

I am in love with the Omega Seamaster 300M (still can’t decide color), but unfortunately I’m cursed with small wrists (6,1-6,25 inches).

I thought the midsize would be a good choice, but after trying it on, it just seem so small, when you are up close.
    I Think it looks pretty good from afar, but a little feminine, when up close..

Can I pull of the full size? The last two pictures is the mid size.

https://imgur.com/a/KsBJwAe

Hope you can help me out!

PeterT likes this.
  2. The Father Went out for smokes in ‘78 not seen since Aug 19, 2018

Full-size looks great. I didn’t think I would like the bigger watches 41mm or above, but I like those the best. I have a skinny lookin wrist also. 7 1/2

3. PeterT Aug 20, 2018

Honestly... the full size for you looks better. You might want to wait a month or two for the new SM300m. It’ll be 1 mm bigger, but the bracelet attaches on a more flexible way, so eventually it should be better for guys with smaller wrists (like me too). I’m waiting for that model too. I tried the current one, like you did, my wrist is 6.5, and I think the full size is fine.

4. dinexus Aug 20, 2018

Don't fear the 41mm – I've got a pretty small wrist as well (6.5" in the summer, slightly smaller in the winter), and I'm perfectly happy with the 41mm SMP GMT.

[​IMG]

Puma likes this.
  5. Steve Essex Aug 20, 2018

Sorry, but the mid size looks more in proportion to your wrists unless you are going for the heavyweight chunky look.

6. albertob Aug 26, 2018

I have a 6,5 wrist and a seamaster 41.

Divers should be a bit larger and look ok on the wrist even if they are a bit oversized.

I had pretty much the same dilemma and went for the 41 mm. I have to admit that once I pulled the trigger I didn’t look back.

Below a photo 982F70CB-507C-4DC5-8036-70DF199B705B.jpeg

Tom vanDal, PeterT and 67ViP like this.
  7. Steve Essex Aug 27, 2018

Maybe only when you have a dive suit on?

Is that bracelet sized correctly for your wrist, it looks far too big - surely that’ll spin on your wrist, my main bugbear with a sloppy bracelet - when it slips down over your wrist and onto your hand but perhaps that’s just me.

8. Groberds24 Aug 27, 2018

Get the midsized. It’s perfect for my 6.5 wrist. The full sized was big on my wrist