Wrapping up Time 4A Pint at the end of the year

After a 7 year run, I've decided that it's time to wrap up Time 4A Pint.

Thanks to the many hundreds of people who've come to the GTGs in London, and online throughout the pandemic, the thousands who listened to the podcast, and a special thanks to the folks who've helped raise more than £54,000 for Movember.

There are 7 more GTG to go (the last one will be in November) and I will do my best to get one more podcast out, and run a final round of Movember fundraising.

Website and podcast hosting will stay live until the end of March 2024 - if you have been on the podcast and would like the audio of your episode, please drop me a line and I will send it to you.

Cheers

Chris
Edited:

Like 12
What a kid can do to the hobby ;)

Thanks for the entertainment you have provided. I have enjoyed the podcast immensely!!
Best

Like 1
What a kid can do to the hobby ;)

Thanks for the entertainment you have provided. I have enjoyed the podcast immensely!!
Best

I think a kid, and work, and feeling like the hobby has changed a lot...

I'm still interested, I'm just not interested in running or organising things! :)

Thanks for listening. :thumbsup:

Like 3
Many thanks for all the hard work. I live on the wrong side of the world to have become a regular, but I enjoyed the two I could join immensely.

Like 1
Sorry to hear it but thanks a lot. Hope I can make one (I live in Ireland) before you wrap up!

Like 1
Thanks Chris for all that you do! I'll definitely be along for at least a couple more!

Like 4
Such a Slacker ::stirthepot::... No seriously, Chris From the very first meet up, to sadly the last, they have all been fantastic events... Thank you for 7 years of fantastic T4AP's..

Like 1
Damn! Did i miss an announcement at the GTG? :unsure:

Thanks for all your work put into building a community around your podcast! :thumbsup:

Like 1
Damn! Did i miss an announcement at the GTG? :unsure:

Thanks for all your work put into building a community around your podcast! :thumbsup:

And in all the emails for the last month. :whistling: