Would you wear this? (No bezel 300 professional diver)

Errr
E5F7DBDC-4D08-4471-81E6-47D6306B84FC.jpeg
No. Better leave well alone
598069BD-6D1B-43E1-9280-6FE0B276B3BB.jpeg
To each his own: without bezel it looks very nice to me while I intensely dislike the bezel of the smp... (the size and font, in particular)

I quite like the no bezel / luminous hands and dial combo. I bought a sinn 856 just for that look, and have no need for a bezel on an everyday watch.

I enjoy having the diving bezel for timing, but I also think the no-diving-bezel option would look ok. The proportions (of dial to plain bezel) in the photoshopped image are probably a little off from what Omega would do (if they ever offered such a watch, which I highly doubt), but the overall look is appealing imo.

I’m constantly falling in and out of love with my blue wave SMP. It’s glorious to behold but about 2-3mm bigger than it should be and the damn clasp is silly in its enormity and has serious QC problems. Have already had to replace one; now the replacement is acting up. This is a known issue, as I learned, but apparently Omega isn’t fixing it as well as they think they are. Annoying, as odds are high that when it fails it will fail on the wrist, leaving you unable to remove the watch—at least without considerable time and effort and risk of damaging the finish on the bracelet. I may end up selling mine soon…

If you were to use the 300Pro as a template and discard the He-valve, make the crown and crown guards protude a good deal less. The He-valve balances the design on the Pro and removing it throws that aspect off, IMO.

I think Omega already had you beat, hence this one from our collection...wave dial available in various colors including blue, no HEV, skeleton hands, quartz or automatic, screw down crown and factory original so no need for a photoshop mock-up.

IMG_4046.jpg
I rarely see this reference, but everytime I do, I am drawn to it. Very nice piece. The two-tone version, on the other hand, does nothing for me.