Women's Vintage Blue Dial

Hi, I came across an Omega blue dial with diamond inlay women's watch. Can anyone help me identify the model? Thank you!

The specific model (reference) number for your watch should be located on the inside caseback. A watchmaker can remove the caseback and provide you with that number if you want it.

According to this 1977 Omega advertisement, your watch originally retailed for $1800 and featured "...a 14kt yellow-gold bracelet and case with 50 diamonds encircling the round, lapis lazuli dial." It came from a collection that combined "...lapis, coral, onyx and other stones with the flawless craftsmanship of Omega."

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
The specific model (reference) number for your watch should be located on the inside caseback. A watchmaker can remove the caseback and provide you with that number if you want it.

According to this 1977 Omega advertisement, your watch originally retailed for $1800 and featured "...a 14kt yellow-gold bracelet and case with 50 diamonds encircling the round, lapis lazuli dial." It came from a collection that combined "...lapis, coral, onyx and other stones with the flawless craftsmanship of Omega."

OK, I am blown away. Did you have that information at the ready, or did you search it out? Hats off to your knowledge and/or research skills!

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.