Forums Latest Members

SOLD Wolf Viceroy Winder for sale - Ideal for Christmas?

1. Mothra Nov 26, 2017

I have a video of the winder operating. Please DM me if interested. This is an Wolf Viceroy winder that has seen very little use (I'd suggest less than a month) as my watch collecting went ballistic and I found I had too many watches in rotation to allow me to accurately predict what I wanted to wear next! Its as new condition as far as I can see.

UK RRP appears to be £380, with £13 for the additional cuff. I'm looking for £180 including UK insured delivery.
    20171126_144031.jpg

20171126_131455.jpg

20171126_131528.jpg Details here:

https://www.wolf1834.co.uk/item/456002/

'A meticulously engineered watch winder with a sharp design, the Viceroy includes a black pebble exterior, silver textured silk lining, locking glass cover, backlit LCD display, chrome finished hardware and a single winding module.'

It comes complete with the power cord (although it can run from batteries) and is near silent. I am unable to see any marks on the (faux) leather. It comes with an additional cuff for gentlemen of thicker wrists. The keys have been misplaced, although the lock is fairly insubstantial anyway which is why they were never used.

I will ship insured and tracked to the UK included in the price, but international shipping will need to be discussed before the purchase is made, if that's ok. I've been an active member of omega forums since 2012 and can provide references as a buyer (although I've not yet sold anything). I have an unblemished ebay selling profile which I can share. I will accept returns with a 3 day inspection period. A bank transfer is always preferred - the item will ship the next working day and tracking info provided, but I would accept paypal at the buyers cost if nervous about the transaction.

2. Mothra Jan 4, 2018

OK, One drop before I pop it on ebay. Anyone want this quality watch winder for £130?