Forums Latest Members

SOLD WOLF 457156 Roadster Single Watch Winder, 3-Watch Storage, Module 2.7, Brand New in Box

1. uvalaw2005 Jan 5, 2017

For sale is my brand new in box WOLF 457156 Roadster Module 2.7 Single Watch Winder with Cover and 3-Watch Storage. I took it out of the box to photograph and test that it was operating, then put it right back in the box. Includes complete kit: inner/outer boxes, papers, cloth bag, key, and universal power adapter/plugs.

$225 shipped to US only. Payment via PayPal (I cover fees). Please no trades or international shipping. I've had 150+ good transactions on other watch forums and eBay feedback is available under the same username (where I've had 1600+ positive transactions). No returns unless the condition of the winder is materially misrepresented.

Specs from Wolf:

A meticulously engineered watch winder with a sharp design, the Roadster includes a black pebble faux leather, backlit LCD display, Ebony Macassar wood veneer faceplate, locking glass cover, chrome finished hardware, single winding module and 3 piece watch storage.

Features
    • Rotation Options: Can be set between 300 and 1200 TPD (Turns Per Day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional.
    • Directional Settings: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise and Bi-directional
    • Delayed Program Start: Start delay options from 6 hours to 72 hours.
    • Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit.
    • Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included).
    • Storage: 1 winding module, 3 piece watch storage (cuff will accommodate up to 52mm case)
    • Other: Locking glass cover and backlit LCD display
    Dimensions
    • Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 9"
    • Overall Width - Side to Side: 7.75"
    • Overall Depth - Front to Back: 8"
    • Overall Product Weight: 6.5 lbs
    DSC_1340.jpg
    DSC_1341.jpg
    DSC_1339.jpg

DSC_1342.jpg

DSC_1332.jpg

2. uvalaw2005 Jan 12, 2017