Forums Latest Members

SOLD Wittnauer Vintage Pert-O-Graph Slide Rule Bezel with Date

1. yinzerniner Oct 9, 2016

For Sale is a 1960's vintage Wittnauer Pert-O-Graph Slide Rule Bezel watch with Date complication. The watch is powered by a Longines 11KAS movement with a 38 hour power reserve. Item is in excellent used condition, TZ Rated conservatively at 90%, with signs of slight marks on caseback, lug edges intact and a clear acrylic crystal. Graph-pattern dial and Slide Rule bezel are in pristine condition. Currently timing at about -12/s a day. Case, crown, crystal, dial, hands and springbars are all original and it's in fantastic shape for it's age. Movement and crown are operating silky smooth, and date function is semi-quickset with date change activated by winding crown from 8 to 12. Item includes the following:

-Original Wittnauer Box
    -Original Wittnauer hang tag
    -Watch Head
    -Crown & Buckle Heavy Duty nato
    -Brown Leather with White Contrast Stitching strap

Item Specifics are:
    -41 mm Diameter Case
    -10 mm Thickness
    -Acrylic Dome Crystal with date cyclops
    -Stainless Steel Caseback
    -Water Resistance unknown
    -20 mm Wide Lugs
    -Roughly 38 Hour Power reserve
    -C-11 KAS Movement with date

And now for the pics:
    _DSC9825.jpg _DSC9826.jpg _DSC9828.jpg _DSC9827.jpg _DSC9836.jpg _DSC9839.jpg _DSC9841.jpg

I'm asking $400.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

GregH, LawBrk and Jwit like this.
  2. yinzerniner Oct 10, 2016

SOLD! Thanks OF!