Forums Latest Members

FS Withdrawn - Original 1960s vintage 20mm Tropic strap ref:22025 for your Omega, Rolex or Heuer.

1. JACK G Sep 17, 2018

This listing is for a 100% genuine 1960s original 20mm Tropic rubber strap.

NOTE: This is not a modern copy but a correct 1960s period piece. It has the early and period correct style buckle - later copies do not have this.

These straps were offered as original equipment by Rolex, Omega and other manufacturers in the 1960s.

Strap is straight with no kinks and all holes are in undamaged condition - probably never used as it looks NOS.

20mm width at lugs - long piece is 108mm and is marked TROPIC 20mm 22505.- short piece is 74mm excluding the buckle and is marked TROPIC 20mm MOD DEP SWISS MADE. The buckle is marked INOX. The keep is as pic.£225 to include Royal Mail Special Next Day delivery within the UK. Please add £10 if you are overseas.

Payment by Paypal gift or Bank Transfer please.

Any questions just PM. Pics below are not mine but 'borrowed' from the web as my camera is out of action again!!! I am planning to replace these pics with my own in next couple of days but I guarantee that my strap is genuine and identical to these pics. Check out my TZUK feedback - I'm Jack Norman on TZUK.

[​IMG]