Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Seamaster Yachting 176.010 year72-73

1. Rasmus_denmark Sep 8, 2017

WITHDRAWN

I have decided to let this rare bird go,

Omega Yachting 176.010, unpolished case, very nice original condition. Used condition.
    Selling due to other priorities. Too many watches. not a reluctant sale though.

About the watch and my ownership:
    I purchased this from a danish auction house. Sold from an estate. Watch had been sitting in a drawer for years, properly due to a broken plexi. Never restored, a truely great find I believe.

I have had the watch cleaned, fitted with new original caseback gasket, new original pushers, new original crown and stem, new original plexi. Original rotor-plate was sitting a bit loose on the bearing, why I have had the two glued together. This fix is not visible. As serial-number is engraved on the rotor, I had the gluing done, instead of a complete replacement rotor. Since the fix-up at my local trusted Omega AD, it has been sitting in a vault.

Case and visual:
    Clearly unpolished case. With traces from use, small marks and scratches. Do your own impression, ask if you need specific photos.

Movement:
    The watch is working, winds, chrono sets and resets. Small Hour Chrono-hand is resetting a tad to the left side, which is an issue that should be taken in consideration. I would think that this is no biggie, and properly an indication of that service is due. Maybe the small hand has moved a little or is loose. The movement has had no cleaning or service in my ownership, as I dont wear all my watches frequently, and never got to wear this one. I recommend the buyer to have this done by your own trusted watchmaker. The 1040 cal is a great movement, can be serviced by most watchmakers. If parts is needed, you should be able to source these at ebay, or maybe your local AD.

Please be aware, youre buying a more than 40years+ old vintage Omega, not a brand new watch.

Shipping or local pick up.
    Watch is located in Denmark. I will ship to most countries, as long as insured postage is an option.
    Buyer will pay for the postage. Europa will be around 80EUR.
    Bank money transfer preferred. Paypal is an option if buyer pays the fees.

Price is 3350 EUR.

No trade in’s sorry.
    Private sale, no returns.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Edited Sep 24, 2017
  2. Rasmus_denmark Sep 9, 2017

Bump - now with better high resolution pictures. Quite a nice looking Omega!

lillatroll likes this.
  3. Rasmus_denmark Sep 11, 2017

Bump

4. Rasmus_denmark Sep 14, 2017

Bump

5. Rasmus_denmark Sep 17, 2017

Bump - sensible offers welcome.