Forums Latest Members

FS WITHDRAWN: Defective JB Champion NASA bracelet

1. maxbelg Jun 2, 2018

This is the real deal, the one many astronauts wore their Speedy's on. I'm not using it anymore so it has to go. When I took it out to photograph, I noticed defects however. On the side of the bracelet there are some missing little clips. I don't know the exact amount of missing clips, they're quite difficult to spot. If you buy such a bracelet elsewhere have a very good look that it doesn't have the same issue. I've tried to show this on the pics. The bracelet is otherwise almost NOS with a perfectly working clasp. I think this is a great bracelet to store your pre-moon Speedy with but I wouldn't wear it daily anymore or I'd have it repaired first. The Speedy is for reference only and not included in the price ;-) IMG_6162.jpg IMG_6163.jpg

IMG_7338 2.jpg IMG_7337.jpg IMG_7336.jpg IMG_7335.jpg IMG_7334.jpg IMG_7327.jpg IMG_7329.jpg IMG_7332.jpg IMG_7338.jpg

WITHDRAWN. I'm going to keep this and see whether I can have it repaired. Now to the price: I'm selling this as defective but it's in a good condition except for the issue discussed above so I'm asking Euro 520- including tracked shipping. PayPal F&F or wire transfer only. The first to send a message that they'll pay full price gets the bracelet. Please pm me with questions. Realistic offers welcome.

Edited Jun 3, 2018
  2. maxbelg Jun 3, 2018

Reduced!