Forums Latest Members

Will other Omega bracelets fit a ladies Constellation? Spring bar size = bracelet/watch connection?

1. LeahSPortlandOR Nov 23, 2014

Hello everyone! I am new here and this is my first post....I need some advice....

I have a stainless Constellation that I absolutely love! I purchased it in So Cal in about 93-94. It is still going strong and without fail, with exception of having replaced the bracelet about 8 years ago. Now I am in need of new spring bars in the bracelet, but I am not sure what size I need to connect the bracelet to the watch body again, or to replace the bent ones in the bracelet

Here are my questions:
    1) What size replacement spring bars do I need and where do I buy them?
    2) Is there any other band besides the classic Constellation band that will fit this watch?

Edited to add: I believe the spring bars are this type, but what size do I need?
    http://www.ofrei.com/page1229.html

Thanks in advance!
    Leah in Oregon

Edited Nov 23, 2014
  2. Nesbit Nesbit's Watch Service, Seattle Nov 25, 2014

Hi Leah,
    I believe what you'll need are pins and possibly tubes as well depending on which bracelet you have. I am not aware of any other bracelet that will fit on this model if you have the traditional Constellation. If you are trying to find the correct part online, make sure you search by clasp number. Hope that helps, Jan

3. LeahSPortlandOR Jan 19, 2015

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your response. I have a 6104/465 bracelet. What size spring bar do I need? 16 3/4mm? Can anyone tell me which one I should order from Ofei? http://www.ofrei.com/page1229.html

Thanks! - Leah

4. LeahSPortlandOR Jan 19, 2015

I see that my original post was somehow placed under "Modern Omega Watches", whereas it should have been place under "Vintage Omega Watches". My apologies.

5. Nesbit Nesbit's Watch Service, Seattle Jan 19, 2015

Hi Leah,
    Your watch bracelet does not use spring bars but pins. If you are buying the pin that connects the bracelet to the case, I believe you are looking for part number 128st9785
    The pin needs to be driven in. Hope this helps- Jan

6. LeahSPortlandOR Jan 19, 2015

Hi Jan! Thank you so much for your quick and detailed response! I will investigate ordering that part number.

Best Regards,
    Leah in Portland

7. LeahSPortlandOR Jan 19, 2015

The minimum order is $15, so I need to purchase more items. Any chance you could help me with the part numbers for the next three consecutive cascading(they get smaller as the go towards the clasp...) pins/bars?

Thanks!
    Leah

8. Nesbit Nesbit's Watch Service, Seattle Jan 19, 2015

You bet!