Forums Latest Members

Will accessories from the anniversary models be for sale?

1. hbombkid Mar 14, 2019

so I checked out the anniversary models and couple of the accessories caught my eye. Specifically the speedy Tuesday strap and the brown nato? Do you think they will offer those? I have been waiting on the brown nato as I used to have the black one. Brown would go great with my AT. That leather speedy Tuesday would also go great but need a 21mm. If anything I bet they make the nato in different sizes.

2. fskywalker Mar 14, 2019

I have seen the Speedy Tuesday brown strap for sale, think can be ordered at an Omega Boutique

3. Modernism Mar 14, 2019

I tried to get the NATO from the Commanders' but, wasn't successful. I do like it, but on reflection it doesn't look great with black dial watches. I think if push came to shove you can eventually find someone who will sell you one, but it make take a few different calls.

4. 8100_RPM Mar 14, 2019

Just go to your local Omega Boutique or AD and ask. I was able to purchase the ST1 NATO strap when I picked up my ST2 at my OB.

5. Ian_km Mar 15, 2019

I’ve a snoopy deployment strap I bought with no issues, seems to go with everything too!

6. nttisch23 Mar 16, 2019

Not uncommon for these select items to be offered individually at an OB, but changes depending on the item