Forums Latest Members
  1. loi Sep 24, 2016

Good evening everyone,

I introduce myself first, Loïc, French, lover of beautiful watches in recent years.

So why "why ???", well because I'm looking for some time a beautiful Speed Alaska, but good zou (French expression for not say "fuck"), this small bestiolle (French expression to say " pretty thing ") is hard to find ...
    Finally difficult is not the exact word, rather, let say that this fine is especially become a reference expensive, very expensive, too expensive for me, so that I would love to, but hey passed the € 3,500 last year it would appear it is inaccessible to less than € 5,000 today ????
    I want good although there have been crisis and "Break Sit" :) ever been there but still, a rather special edition, more expensive than pre moon ???
    The earth would she started to turn upside ???
    Here is a small ticket, evening, good evening.

2. M'Bob Sep 24, 2016

Don't know if I can help, but I love your avatar - it looks like Rolex and Omega are copulating...would love to see the off-spring.

3. ulackfocus Sep 24, 2016

Looks more like somebody threw the Ω symbol at the Rolex crown and beaned it.

Longbow likes this.
  4. M'Bob Sep 24, 2016

Some see sex...some see aggression.

akshayluc420 likes this.
  5. akshayluc420 Sep 25, 2016

Freud.jpg
  6. meganfox17 Sep 25, 2016

I can imagine the beautiful sexy French accent when you speak English[​IMG]

ulackfocus likes this.
  7. loi Sep 25, 2016

Thank you for the compliment on my avatar, I was a star in further j'e but have only my Zenith, so I removed it.
    I do not speak great English well, I use a translator, oh yes, I was a bit of a dunce at school. :(

But back to this Alaska, I had a few offers but well above my budget, more than 5000 € do not you find that the odds of this watch has skyrocketed over the past 2 years?
    Although we all know that Speed usually have all pray a cap, the latter especially good when I will not even sell my 145 012 for this White ....

On this I wish you a nice Sunday under the sun of our beautiful back season.;)