Who’s Your Favorite Bond Girl?

Posts
1,699
Likes
1,654
No one for Lynn-Holly Johnson?

I believe the only one Bond ever turned down? (in The Spy Who Love Me)
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
No one for Lynn-Holly Johnson?

I believe the only one Bond ever turned down? (in The Spy Who Love Me)
Because Uncle Harry wouldn’t have approved ...
 
Posts
1,699
Likes
1,654
Because Uncle Harry wouldn’t have approved ...

And I don't know what the age of consent is in Switzerland but if you have to ask whether she's old enough she probably isn't.
 
Posts
1,699
Likes
1,654
And there's

Eunice Grayson who played Bond's London regular girl Sylvia Trench in Dr. No and From Russia with Love.
She should get a mention just being one of very very few who stuck around for a second film.
(I'm betting that when Tatiana Romanova made it to London she got rid of Sylvia very quickly.)
 
Posts
2,833
Likes
14,949
Damn, I would have to try them out before I could decide. I knew I should have a secret agent.
Edited:
 
Posts
7,324
Likes
23,739
So many wonderful women, so little: money, looks, fame, status. Oh well...
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
Yes, her. Love the classic long dark haired look, and a woman who attempts to solve her problems instead of waiting for Bond to save her.

Jane Seymour in Live and Let Die was also great.

but had the misfortunate to be in a movie that was otherwise a bit cringeworthy. Hm, another long dark-haired beauty.

Oh yes! Jane Seymour 👍

On the subject of Carole Bouquet, IMO, this is also the best Bond poster!

 
Posts
961
Likes
6,851
Wonderwoman herself would have been my top pick if she didn’t decide against auditioning for the role in Quantum of Solace.
I would say that her chances of landing the role would have been extremely high....

 
Posts
3,997
Likes
9,030
Soon there will be a “Bond girl” like never before, and I expect to develop a crush:

[edit for clarity: rumor, disputed, is this is the new 007]

 
Posts
422
Likes
884
Soon there will be a “Bond girl” like never before, and I expect to develop a crush:

[edit for clarity: rumor, disputed, is this is the new 007]

This PC crap will destroy the franchise... not that I care much.
 
Posts
1,302
Likes
2,578
Jane Seymour (Solitaire in Live and Let Die) back in the day...

101122__90795.1380968059.380.500.jpg

Of the more recent Bond girls, I agree with some others here, Eva Green as Vesper Lynd.

From Moonraker, Corrine Clery and Lois Chiles.
Who else remembers the other (in)famous movie Corrine Clery was in? 😉