Forums Latest Members
  1. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 9, 2013

:D:D :D [​IMG]

34-10 :thumbsup:

2. ulackfocus Feb 9, 2013

34 kilts? What are we talking about? You gotta remember that we have members from all over.

3. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 9, 2013

Reckoned the noise from Scotland would have gone global ;)
    Rugby, a real mans game. None of that namby pamby stuff that some play :p

4. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Feb 12, 2013

Yes, we have to get our kickers from somewhere. Australian footballers are excellent punters. UK soccer or rugby guys are good kickers. As for the rest of them, bring 'em here, let's get some helmets and pads on them and see.

Remember the we Americans love games with quirky rules, so laterals can only be backwards passes and only one man in motion behind the line of scrimmage is allowed before the play begins. :D
    gatorcpa

5. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Feb 12, 2013

Sorry I am real old school, played for the best part of sixteen years and you can have as many kickers as you want. Ok it may not be so bad at the moment but we went through a long period when a match was nothing but kicking, very boring for most of us playing and even worse for the spectators.
    But back to Scotland's great win on Saturday, really don't think a soul expected that result, myself included. Hence my first excited post, now all we have to do is keep it going :unsure:

6. AuBuyer Posh Nouveau Yank Feb 14, 2013

Scotland Forever!!!!